Wednesday, September 19, 2007
- Name: The Knitter
- Location: Ireland
The Ryan Report I hold fast to the view that there must be no more deals, secret or otherwise done between Religious orders and the Government of Ireland without indepth consultation with people who were abused while in the care of religious orders or the state.
- A school of scandal
- Brothers should be contrite
- Not every complaint against religious is true
- Brothers' baloney
- Willie Delaney was a child slave in Ireland
- Letterfrack reports show controlling mentality
- Programme featured suppressed parts of Madonna Hou...
- Unholy trinity
- Letterfrack abuse claims investigated